When using this service you agree not to:
- Violate any laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Commit or aid criminal acts
- Engage in actions that may cause any disadvantage, loss, or damage to Kubota or any third party
- Violate the legal rights, such as property rights or privacy, nor defame the reputation of Kubota or any third party
- Engage in actions that violate the standards of public order and decency
- Uploading, using, distributing, or providing in any way a software program or data, such as a computer virus, intended to damage the Web site, servers, computers, or any other property of Kubota and any third party.
- Using another person's e-mail address with the intention of misleading Kubota or any third party.
- Any other activities that Kubota deems inappropriate
Kubota does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or availability of the contents of this service. Kubota shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using this service.
Kubota does not guarantee the safety of this service or the server. In no event shall Kubota be liable for any loss or damage caused by equipment shutdown due to disaster, line problems/failure, or maintenance; computer viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or data; or data tampering, unauthorized access, or leakage by third parties, etc.
Kubota may change and/or alter the contents of this service and suspend or discontinue the services provided through this service at any time without notice. Kubota shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any change or alteration to the contents and suspension or closure of this service, regardless of the reason.
This service may provide information about products and services that are not available in some regions or countries. This service is not always designed to provide information in every region or country.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright to the documents, images, voices, and other materials on this service belong to Kubota, unless otherwise specified. All materials on the Web site are protected by copyright laws and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions. Except for personal use and except to the extent defined in this service, you are prohibited from using, duplicating, altering, uploading, posting, sending, distributing, lending, transferring, selling, and publishing any of materials on this service without Kubota's prior written permission.
Company names, product names, and the logos used on this service are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Kubota. Other product names and company names used on this service are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Links to other websites
Third party websites linked to or from this service (“Linked Site(s)”) are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control of Kubota. Use of the Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. Kubota assumes no responsibility for the contents of any Linked Site. In no event shall Kubota be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using any Linked Site.
Nothing contained on this service shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by Kubota of the contents of the Linked Sites, and any products and/or services appearing on and/or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or similar relationship between the operators of the Linked Sites and Kubota.
Information provided from users
By sending any comment, questions, information, proposals, ideas, etc. (“Comments”) to Kubota, then such Comments will be treated with the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
- Kubota will not treat the Comments as confidential or proprietary information.
- Kubota will not assume any obligation to consider, evaluate, or adopt the Comments.
- Even if Kubota adopts any comments identical or similar in part or in whole to the Comments, Kubota assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any compensation.
Usage of Cookies
- to analyze number of users and the traffic
- to improve our service
By using the browser settings, those who are using this service can block all the cookies, or set up the browser so that you will be notified when this service sets the cookies. For the details of set up, please check the instruction of your browser.
Please note that you may not be able to use either all our services or part of our services, if you block our cookies.
- Cookie is a small file that is saved in your hard disk drive of your computer, the first time you visit a site. By using cookies, the web server can track and record which page of the website the computer visited.
Please note that unless you record any personal information at this Web site, we cannot identify a specific individual.
Link to this service
You can link any website to this service, if you inform Kubota of the URL of the linked website and the name of the contact person. In addition, you must agree to the following:
- In no event will Kubota be liable for loss or damage incurred by linking to this service.
- Kubota assumes neither the responsibility nor the obligation for the link to this service. Linking to this service does not indicate the grant of any rights from Kubota.
- The URL and contents of this service may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Notification of changes or deletion of the contents will not be provided.
- No cross-links will be made.
- Please make sure that this service is presented in a way that permits a third party to clearly understand that the content of this service belongs to Kubota, e.g., this service should not appear within a frame of another website.
- Please do not use our logo without permission.
- Links from websites containing the following will be denied. This service will also not be referenced in emails:
- Content that is illegal or violates the standards of public order and decency (inducement to criminal, illegal, or antisocial activities; including expressions of discrimination)
- Adult content
- Content deemed offensive to Kubota, any of its affiliates, or any third party
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction